We Started a Podcast!

January 20, 2019

YOU GUYS! We started a podcast! We hope you love it and we can’t wait to do more!

Listen here!PNG.jpg

9 Comments

• donteatrawcookiedough

January 20, 2019 at 9:25 pm

Loved it you guys !!!!

• Beckie Hubley

January 20, 2019 at 10:47 pm

This was the first podcast ive listened to. Loved it! Altho I still don’t totally understand it. My 13 yr old daughter has tried to explain the concept to me…but old dog…new tricks…

• Tracy Miller

January 21, 2019 at 12:13 am

Just listened to and enjoyed your podcast! I am not your usual audience I think. Young mom’s…I’m 47 and my daughter is grown. I’m on disability due to a stroke I had 3.5 years ago (yes I am young for a stroke lol…I hear that all the time). I am learning the Tracy I am now one day at a time. I also have hopes and dreams…still šŸ™‚. Your channel was one of the 1st I followed. I have enjoyed watching your family grow and your business grow. šŸ’— all of you and thank you for your positivity.
    Tracy

• Isaya

January 21, 2019 at 1:01 am

I just listened to it. I loved it, I found it so inspirational!! I can’t wait for the next one!

• Ashley Donner

January 21, 2019 at 4:28 am

Awesome. Podcast. You guys looking forward to more of them it was so relaxing.

• Herediaanthia

January 27, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Yay!! Iā€™m listening at work ā¤ļø Congrats you guys, I follow your YouTube channels and instagrams and now here. You guys have inspired me to someday start my own YouTube channel. Love you guys!!

• Emiley

January 29, 2019 at 4:04 pm

I love that you guys are doing a podcast! I just listened while at work! You have been such an inspiration to me. I am a mom to a 2.5 year old boy and like you mentioned, I started watching YouTube as a first time mom who didn’t have many mom friends and needed to know that what I was feeling and going through, I was not alone and I was normal and struggling, just like other mommas. Thank you for being honest and candid and I am excited to listen to the next one!

Love,

Emiley

• Karen Heibert

February 1, 2019 at 8:45 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to start off saying congratulations on your podcast! I think it’s great you guys are doing this because I love watching and listening to you both. Love how real and honest you guys are it’s just awesome. I have to say I loved your podcast and can’t wait to hear more. Also a lil fyi you guys are the very first ever podcast I have ever listened to. Can’t wait to hear more! You guys are amazing šŸ™‚

• whatsupwingo

May 23, 2019 at 3:52 am

You two are such great parents and I look forward to listening! Keep being fabulous!